RE: Basia Frydman (was: Yiddish Tango, Jews in tango)

The Basia Frydman CD is called "Farbotene Lider ojf Jiddish" and I think that
Simon carries it. (Don't you Simon?) It contains ghetto songs, protest songs,
and standards like Shejn vi di Levone in Yiddish, English, and Swedish. (Don't
blame me for the transliteration, I got it from the CD. It's not European
standard transliteration either.)
/Helena
------
Re: Yiddish Tango, Jews in tango