re: tango and spam

FOLK & TRADITIONAL DANCE WAS --B-- PHYS.ED. COURSE @ GEORGE MASON
UNIVERSITY.. VIRGINIA COMBER WAS MY PARTNER. THEY OWN DANCE STUDIO IN
HERNDON.MANY OF YOUR DANCES OF LINE; CIRCLE & MORE MECHANICALLY SQUARE
BY PREARRANGMENT OR CALL FASCINATE ME. THERE ARE SO MANY ARTISTS' THAT
ITS' VIRTUAL SPIRTUAL REQUIREMENT TO PRODUCE AN ALBUM OF SOME KIND.
WAITING FOR THE RADIO SHOW TO GET MORE OF FEEL FOR YOUR GROUP!!
<-SIGNED:PHYSICIAN CAREGIVER THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK MEDICAL DOCTOR.

"CALIFORNIANS'--only--."

MEDICINAL MARIJUANA RX. FREE.

SIGNED:PHYSICIAN CAREGIVER THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK MEDICAL DOCTOR.

--- Begin Message ---
There is an article in this week's Forward about Latvia that mentions
an
O. Strok, the Tango King.

Does anyone know if this is  Oscar Strok/Strock --  one of the
composers  of
"Vi Ahin Zol Ikh Geyn", a popular song of post-War Jewish refugees?

Wolf

PS to Owen:
I  fully agree that the doctor's spam was not kosher for this list,
although I couldn't help but applaud a little anarchy.
This does not mean I condone spam;  I do not.
(I know there is a contradiction here, but...)

But, like picking up an abandoned  magazine in an airport  lounge --
one sometimes gains entree into other worlds.

I'm sure Ari swiftly took away the doctor's ability to post to the list.

--- End Message ---

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->