RE: schmaltz, pandering and Klezmatics

I'm not in Ohio any more, so I have no insight into the advertising
strategy of this year's Cleveland klezmer concert.  Last summer's
concert I read about in the Cleveland Free Times.

        ***news flash for all concert promoters who wish to reach the
all-elusive youth: get write-ups in the free weekly papers.  send
photos to the music or listings editors and beg them to do an expanded
listing for you.***

Love,
Sara Marcus
        (who has posted more in the past 8 hours than in her previous
        year on this list combined!)