Re: Re : sexual rhythms in Jewish music? (Was: What is Jewish Music (and m ..)

Dear folks,

I can't find the original listing, however, I just wanted to let you know
that I just came home from the annual Yiddish Concert in the Park in
Cleveland, this year featuring the Klezmatics, and found it pretty sexy!  I
was sitting next to my husband, too!!  Just to let you know, the group I
sing with, The Circle Klezmer Orchestra (we have about 25 people) played
also to wide acclaim, if I may be so bold. ;-)  We may not be as sexy, but
we're fun.

Lori