Re: Re : sexual rhythms in Jewish music? (Was: What is Jewish Music (and m ..)

Lori Cahan-Simon wrote:

> Dear folks,
>
> I can't find the original listing, however, I just wanted to let you know
> that I just came home from the annual Yiddish Concert in the Park in
> Cleveland, this year featuring the Klezmatics, and found it pretty sexy!

Care to elaborate?  Could you articulate what was "sexy" about it?
(Let's say, for arguments sake, that "sexual" (my original post) and "sexy"
are synonymous).

After posting my thoughts, I received private mail from persons who
felt others on the list would be offended by such a discussion!
So, thanks, Lori for continuing the thread.

> was sitting next to my husband, too!!

Meaning ?

Wolf