Re: Magazine...Good idea

Sure, on any general purpose radio station. But one dedicated
to proselytizing Christianity? I don't get why such stations
are even in anyone's sights--surely there are other opportunities
for airplay, and surely there are other stations that sells blocks
of time to speciality (or "vanity") radio shows?

ari