Re: Magazine...Good idea

Oh Yea of little faith....

The Jewish music would not be mixed with the Christian tunes it would be a
speciality show on their station and advertised as such.
As I sit among the 100's of CDs i have collected for my show, most of it
believe it or not deals with our common religion, Judaism. The great vast
variety of the way we each talk to G-d is exhibited in the music that is out
there today.  Why should just Christians have the chance to be uplifted by
hearing their music on the radio?
I wonder how some of the musicians feel about their music being  labelled as
spiritual?
Hey Craig..what do you think?  Friday Night Live should be heard by 1000's
of Jews to give them a pump.
The Zelda Young "Shalom Show" is heard in Toronto between many other Chinese
multi-cultural shows. What would be the difference if it came on between
"Gospel for Your soul" and the"Tammy faye make-up for Christians" show?
The idea is to get the music promoted and publicized.

Arye

--
Arye Berk
Director Jewish Students' Union