Re: Jewish Liturgical Music

Abikzer, David
Sephardic Shabbat, The
Hed-Arzi
BAN 15044

Gaon, Yehoram
Shabbath Songs - in the Sephardic Tradition
CBS 40-82760

Also, Renanot in Israel has an amazing line-up of the different traditions.

renanot (at) inter(dot)net(dot)il

Let us know of your finds,

Joel

At 10:28 PM 7/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
>A group from our synagogue's (Conservative Synagogue Adath Israel of
>Riverdale) Havurah will meet soon to listen to melodies that we might
>introduce at our Shabbat morning services.   The Havurah members are
>accustomed to using nusah, pray without the use of musical
>instruments, and are familiar with tunes sung at Camp Ramah.
>
>Does anyone have suggestions of recordings that we should listen to?
>Tell us your favorites, either old (e.g., from a variety of Jewish
>traditions) or new.
>
>Bob

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com