Re: pesah/passover

Dear Robert:

I would like to add Reggae Passover by Alan Eder and Friends (The Pesakh
Posse) to your list.

Wolf Krakowski

PS  I have recently had a crash and lost my addresses.
Friends-- please write me privately just to say hi, so I can re-enter
everybody properly,  especially those of you with those "letters and
numbers" AOL addresses that are impossible to remember.  Thanks.