pesah/passover

How have we come so close without a word about Pesah?

Mayer's web site has nearly 25 CD/cassette titles.  Any favorites?
Anything missing?  Any LPs you wish were still available?

Here are some recordings archives not on Mayer's list.  In coming
years my daughter and I will get to review them.

Passover
Yehoram Gaon, Cilla Dagan, Shula Chen)
(I believe this was on LP with both English and Hebrew narration.
I've seen it on CD but don't know if it was in English or Hebrew.)

Songs for Passover
(Harry Coopersmith, JEC of NY)
(Anyone grow up with this series?

The Moishe Oysher Seder w/ Barry Gray
(Remember Barry Gray?  Was he on the radio just in NYC? On CD.)

Passover Songs in the Oriental Tradition

Haggadah (Yemenite Home, 1953)
(t should be available on cassette from the Smithsonian.)

To Freedom!
(Samuel Rosenbaum)

Passover Seder
(Jan Peerce)

Passover Songs
(Nira Rabinovitz, Shlomo Nitzan)

The Fifth Cup
(by Norman Simon and Gershon Kingsley w/ Theodore Bikel)

Passover Seder Service
(Malavsky Family)

Joy of the Passover Seder
(Sol Zim)

And one I don't own and have never heard:
A Seder for the Seventies
Richard Botton
Musique Int'l MS 7314(LP)(1972)

Surely plenty here for both the children and parents.  And I haven't
even touched the many classical works on the story (e.g., Schoenberg's
Moses und Aron) or movies/videos (e.g., Prince of Egypt and A Rugrats
Passover).

Any favorite tunes or songs (e.g., Yiddish)?  Any favorite traditions
or stories or foods?  What's your favorite matzah?  Ours is Streits
whole wheat.  (I hope Ari doesn't mind too much if we stray a bit off
topic.)

Just to get the matzah ball rolling.  I'm sure that I've left lots for
others to say.

Bob