Re: pesah/passover

<<
>I would like to add Reggae Passover by Alan Eder and Friends (The Pesakh
>Posse) to your list.
>
>Wolf Krakowski

I'd like to second Wolf's addition.  The "Dayenu Rap" alone is worth the
pric>>

Alan Eders and Friends  performed The Reggae Passover in some of the most
unusual of venues.  Not long ago, it was performed at the AME Church  here in
Los Angeles. One of the "Friends" on the CDd is a local cantor, Dennis
Parnell. Dennis recorded in a Rock & Roll group in  the late 50s. His
producer, Dick Jacobs, was the same guy who worked with Buddy Holly, Jackie
Wilson, Maguire Sisters the Ames Bros and many more.
Speaking of the Ames Brothers, I was told that one of the brothers is now a
Cantor. Any one out there can verify??
Simon
Hatikvah