Re: Peretz: A Gilgul fun a Nigun

>I have found a book that should be a fine source for the original
>Yiddish and an English translation of Peretz's "A Gilgul fun a Nigun"
>which we discussed a number of weeks ago.  Unfortunately, I have not
>been able to find a copy.  Apparently, it is out of print and not
>available from YIVO, the Workmen's Circle, Amazon.com, or Barnes &
>Noble.  Any suggestions?  I do know that there is another bilingual
>edition, but I'd like to give this one a shot first.
>
>Peretz, I.L.: Yistskhok Leybush/ Isaac Loeb:  PERETZ
>Translated and Edited by Sol Liptzin
>(Yivo Bilingual Series)

I'd check by e-mail with the National Yiddish Book center
(info (at) bikher(dot)org, I think). Otherwise, there is a sort of coalition
of used book websites that can be searched from

http://www.bibliofind.com/

with which I have had good luck on other volumes (although I don't
see this one).

Hope these help,
ari

Ari Davidow