Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:17:48 -0600
From: Tony Walt <tony (at) is(dot)co(dot)za>
To: ssinger (at) orion(dot)it(dot)luc(dot)edu
Subject: Contact Us

Hi,
My name is Tony Walt and I live in Johannesburg South Africa
I sincerely hoe you can help me, I have been looking for words to a
particular song that I heard some time back and have been unable to find
them .The song is called "Zaide" I cannot remember the words, but the chorus
goes something like "Zaide made us laugh and Zaide made is cry, and Zaide
made a Kiddusch Friday night, and Zaide oh my Zaide how I love him so..."
I know that this must sound like an unusual request,  but your help in ANY
way would really be greatly appreciated.
rgds

Tony Walt
The Internet Solution - Infrastructure
Tel:    (011) 283-5125