Re: My Zayde

It sounds like a song that Hester St. recorded several years ago
on their first album, "Generation to Generation". That song was
called "My Zayde." According to the klezmer shack, the band can
be reached at

http://daniel.drew.edu/~jbazewic/hsthp.html

and, indeed, the webpage is still there, so hopefully they're still
making good music. There may also be similar recordings by other bands?

ari