Re: ladino translations

Try:

Al Passy, "Sephardic Folk Dictionary". Can be ordered from the author:

Al Passy, Editor Lashon, 9700 Monte Mar Drive, Los Angeles, California
90035. TEL:310-839-6831,  FAX:310-839-6138. APassy (at) aol(dot)com

There is also an out-of-print Ladino language instructional manual by David
Bunis on Adelantre. Nothing else out there that I know of in English; there
is a well-regarded series of French materials.

B'shalom,

At 04:45 PM 2/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Amy,
>Although I speak Spanish, I have not been able to find a Ladino dictionary,
>but if you think I could help in translating, let me know. Also, you might
>want to find out if anyone in the language department at a nearby university
>could help. Best regards, Linda Levy
>(enitt (at) aol(dot)com)

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net