Re: ladino translations

To add to Isabelle's point, the best link sites I've found on the Web are:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/8341/SEPHARD1.HTM#sites
http://www.bsz.org
http://www.sefarad.org/connection/sefarad.html

But to Simon's point, these songs have already been translated many times
over. A little research at a good university library would be a lot more
sensible, IMHO, than commissioning new translations.

Best, Joel

At 02:29 PM 2/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Sephardic House in New York should have a list of leaders of Sephardic
>communities throughout the world.  Janice Ovadia is the contact person.
>e-mail address is Sephardic (at) juno(dot)com      Snail mail: 2112 Broadway,
>Wuite
>200-A, New York, N.Y. 10023.   Phone: (212) 496-2173   Fax: (212) 496-2264
>
>All the best,
>
>Isabelle Ganz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->