Re: Hazanut - Jewish Liturgical Music List?

Hi Robert and List,

I would like to weigh in on Robert's side of the discussion, preferring
to keep one list for *all* types of music rather than splitting off a
"liturgical" clone.  At least in the part of Jewish society I inhabit,
there is neither a delineation between religion and the rest of life or
between "liturgical music"  and the rest of music.  Melodies and words
get traded around freely between "secular" and "sacred" contexts.  And
yes, I too appreciate the diversity of topics and approaches that the
current list generates.

Just my 2 cents.

Rochel Sara Heckert

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]