Re: Hazanut - Jewish Liturgical Music List?

In a message dated 99-02-14 13:56:33 EST, rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

<<  I think it conveys an unhealthy, and
 inauthentic, separation of "religion" from Jewish life generally >>

I appreciate your sentiments and don't totally disagree. Still this list is
currently like a combined Reform, Conservative, Traditional and
Reconstructionist list all put together. I delete subject headings i am not
interested in (50% of the time) and have occassionally thought this list, like
a cell, needed a bit of division. Perhaps the division shouldn't be between
"church and state" but can you suggest something better?

Harmoniously yours,
Suzanne H. Peters