Klezmer summer workshops

To Klezmer People,

My  children love klezmer music.  They are at different stages of
learning
to play the music (ages 6 to 13).  My daughter (8) plays flute and
accordian.  She wants to apply for a special scholarship that her public
school offers called the Summer Wish.  She would like to go to a summer
klezmer workshop (our whole family wants to go).  We wanted to know if
you
knew of any such workshops in the US or Canada,  that will occur this
coming
summer for our beginning Klezmerkids?  If you have any contacts please
send
 them to me as soon as you can (we have to apply for the grant shortly).

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard, Long Island, NY
rkurtz3 (at) juno(dot)com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]