RE: Klezmer summer workshops

Judith, sounds great. Will you be you be talking about history and theory
or teaching tunes and arrangements ?  Please can you tell me anything about
the role of the violin or related instruments in Sephardic music or does it
depend on which country and style? Ernie

At 12:07 6/02/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, just to let you know, I'll be giving the first-time Sephardic music
workshops at KlezKanada this year - Judith

KALEIDOSCOPE MUSIC
Management for Jugularity, Klezmeritis & Kalinka
Agency for acoustic musicians  (jazz, classical, celtic, gypsy etc)
Phone/Fax +613 9386 7108          2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058,
Australia
               JUGULARITY   http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~sci148k/
_________
JUGS :  Feb 13 Benefit MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES at Corner Hotel Richmond
             ----  also Tiddas, Tulipan, Sock, Adana, Dalriada, Touche
YALLA : CERES 8 Lee St, Brunswick Feb 12 : Middle-eastern music and dance
KLEZMERITIS : Port Fairy Folk Festival