Tulip Art Connection with DUTCH KLEZ KAMP

Tulip Art Connection Holland  ( http://www.TulipArt.nl) launches in 1999
a new
formula of music and   art workshops, combined with excursions to Dutch
sites,
cities and   guided tours to the world famous museums in Amsterdam,
Delft, Leiden, Antwerp.
You stay in 17th Century Dutch manorhouses and castles and work in rooms

 Decorated with Delft Blue and antiques!
  During  1 -8 Mai 1999
             17-24 July
              31 July -7 August
  the castles ( near Amsterdam, in splendid woodlands) belong to
musicians and artists!
  We have set up a large variety of music and art workshops, for
everyone
  a place according to his/her abilities and experience.
  There is room for more than 90 people, and there are more than 25
working rooms.
  Every workshop has its own faculty.
The following workshops are ready now:
  NEWLY SET-UP: 17-24 july 1999 A DUTCH KLEZ KAMP with Jeff Warschauer
                            KLEZMER MUSIC and other Jewish music
   songs, instrumental music, dances, lectures, an " Active Art" Program
with  workshops
   in the morning and excursions in the afternoon, to Anne Frank House,
monuments,
   Musea, Remembrance-places,etc.
   PLACE : Castle Oud Poelgeest te Oegstgeest(near Leiden, 20 minutes
from Amsterdam,
    10  minutes from the dunes and the sea.
    PRICE in dollars $ 990, hotel, food, tutoring and excursions
included
     (Only American and Canadian participants may pay in dollars, all
others pay in
       Dutch guilders ? 1850, or Euro's E 840 )
    General Conditions: as in all the "Active Art in Amsterdam"
workshops.
ASK BROCHURE OR LOOK ON THE NEWS PAGE  http://www.TulipArt.nl

ALSO NEWLY SET UP 17-24 july 1999 workshop with a public concert in the
castle,
                               MENDELSSOHN, LOBGESANG
                               = Symf. no 2, opus 52 for full orchestra,
choir and soloists.
                              A splendid work, worth to work on for a
week, we need at the least
                            40 musicians and 35 choir-singers for it !
The LATEST NEWS you will find ALWAYS ON THE 'NEWS' -PAGE ON THE TULIP
SITE
 But we have many more idea's to fill the castles!. If you are
interested
  you just have to contact me, because, for every group  at a minimum of

  15 participants we can make a tailor-made workshop, for amateur
players, and
 masterclasses for professionals and music-students as well !
  I'm thinking of  a workshop Opera Music for singers and
intrumentalists.
  Who is interested as well?
   Ask for our free brochures( in English or German)for more news.
  Our reach me by phone/fax, E-mail, or postal service.
  Olga van der Hoeden
  musician and manager Tulip Art Connection
  PO Box 9649
  1006 GC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
  tel/fax  +31 - 20-610 34 83
  E-mail: info (at) tulipart(dot)nl