Re: Klezmer bands in France

Try getting in touch with Jacques Grober.  He is a Yiddish singer in Paris.
He performs solo and with a wonderful Musette accordionist and with groups of
varying sizes.  A very fine man, and one of our few songwriters writing new
material in Yiddish. He will also know who else plays in Paris.  As will the
folks at Medem Biblioteque:  Gilles Rozier and Yitskhok Niborski.
emails:  medem (at) club-internet(dot)fr
             niborski (at) ccr(dot)jussieu(dot)fr

 I just looked for Jacques' phine number and can't find it, despite having
called him a month ago.  Ask Gilles and Yitskhok how to get in touch with him.

Jenny