RE: Klezmer 5-string Banjo

Have a listen to "Gib Mir A Heym" (Home on the Range in Yiddish) by
Tsimmes on their "Sweet and Hot" album. There's some really nice 5
string banjo on that cut (or are you making magic again or your
midi-accordion, Julian?) Go to
http://www2.portal.ca/~jsiegel/tzimmes.html

Dick Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->