Jewish films

I actually look for Jewish - themed films to take my two daughters to see.
We  go to the Jewish film fest at the Gordon Center in Baltimore and intend to
see "Prince of Egypt" with friends next weekend.
HOWEVER, several recent films, like the Governess were R-rated.  I don't do
anything over PG-13 (except  serious historically inspired works like
Shindler's List or Amistad) for my 14 (inspite of her begging for Scream like
films) and almost 9 year olds.   What is the rating of "Esther Khan"?
Miriam

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->