FW: Real Audio Jewish music?

Hi,

After writing the following message earlier this morning I decided to
tune in Shalom America and see what it was up to nowadays. To my
(pleasant) surprise it plays more than Moschiach music nowadays. I have
heard Paul Zim doing Rumenye, Rumenye and just heard the Israeli hit of
a numer of years back, Hora. It still plays plenty of Chassidic music,
but it does do other stuff as well.

Tell your 'friend', Lori :-)

Dick

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->