Re: Real Audio Jewish music?

>If it's not illegal or immoral to ask, I'm asking for a friend (really!):
>
>Does anyone know of a real audio Jewish radio station on the web?  The only
>thing I could recommend was the Tara site, but that's just excerpts and he is
>looking for whole recordings.

At last count, I thought that Seth Rogovoy's show (Berkshires, MA?) is
broadcast on the internet, as is Mike Eisenstadt's, from Florida, Mark
David's Yiddish Voice show (Yiddish focus, not necessarily music), Ellen
Kushner's Sound and Spirit often covers klezmer, and I'm pretty sure I'm
missing a couple of others. What I don't know is a whole radio station.
There is also a non-klezmer, but very Jewish show in New York, "Jewish
in the AM" or something.

You can look at listings for at least some radio shows at the klez shack
radio page:
   http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/contacts/klezradio.html

ari

Ari Davidow