Popular Jewish music?

Taking this secular holiday (or is it the circumcision of Jesus?) as
an opportunity to ask if anyone can give a lead (78rpm, LP, or CD
label and #, or performer) for the following American popular (or not
so popular) songs:
Andrews Sisters: "Nayer Sher, Der" (w/ Guy Lombardo)
Charles, Ray: "Tell Me Where Can I Go" (Vi Ahin Zol Ikh Geyn)
    (Wolf Krakowski swears (well only after a couple) that it exists)
Cruz, Celia: Canciones Que Siempre Quise Grabar (w/ Rene
    Hernandez Orquesta) ("Hava Nagila") (LP)
Dorsey, Jimmy: "My Little Cousin" ("Di Grine Kuzine")
Jolson, Al: That Wonderful Girl of Mine (Jacobs, Gallop, Olshanetzky)
Temples, The: Bei Mir Twist du Schoen
Brother Noah Gave Out Checks For Rain Edison  (wax cylinder)
    (1907)

Have any of the following songs been recorded?
Deep As the Night (Franklin, Ellstein)
I'll Open the Door and Close the Door (1917) (Maurice Abrahams,
    Louis Brownstein)
I'm Bound for the Bronx (Sammy Fain)
Love Me To a Yiddisha Melody (1911) (Edgar Leslie, Joe Young)
Mischa, Jascha, Toscha, and Sascha (George and Ira Gershwin)
My Little Yiddisha Queen (1909) (Melville J. Gideon, Edgar Seiden)
Old Man Noah (Barbershop Quartet)
Rebecca (1908) (Egbert Van Alstyne; Harry Williams)
Sadie Salome Go Home (Irving Berlin)
Who Do You Suppose Went and Married My Sister? Thomashefsky
    (1910) (Nora Bayes, Jack Norworth)
Wie is Mein Ziwig? (1926) (Joseph Rumshinsky, Molly  Picon)
Yiddische Eyes (Irving Berlin)

Any other examples of "holy grail" out there?

Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->