Re: [Fwd: Re: Jewish Music conection to Elvis -Leiber& Stoller]

Name me that film, Wolf!  I'd love to see it.  Any info would be much
appreciated.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->