Re: Klez Kamp 98

I'll be there with my son (16) and most of my band.  They'll be working, but
I'll
be just kinda soaking it all in.

AbZorba, the Sponge  (aka Owen)

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->