Re: Jews and Christians

I don't know how I missed this when it was posted, I guess it was in the middle
of a bunch of posts I was muddling through, but well said, Ingemar!

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->