Re: LPs

Here?s a list of the "Jewish section" recordings on LP I?m interested
in.  It does not include records that would probably be found in other
sections of a record store (e.g., classical, popular).  It also does
not include 78rpm, cassette, or CD issues.  (Maybe next time)

Cohen, N.: Folklore Judeo-Tunisien  Barclay (France) 86050(LP)
Danto, Louis: Songs of the Ghettos  Da Vinci D 201(LP)
Khromchenko: Jewish Folk Songs   Melodiya C10 26993-94(s)
Megama: G-d Is Alive and Well and in Jerusalem CBS 85660(LP)
  (1982)
Musiker, Sam: Jewish Wedding Dances  Tikva T 4(LP)
Natural Gathering: Origins   ?
Jewish-Yemenite Diwan Sung Poetry (Unesco Collection  Musical
  Sources)  Philips 6586 037(LP)(1978)
Memories of the Yiddish Theater  Famous 1008(LP)
Music of the Samaritans   BAM(France) LD 357(LP)
Oneg Shabbat: A Tribute to Chaim Nachman Bialik Israel Music
  Foundation LP 4(10")
Poets in Song (Yehuda Amichai, Dahlia Ravikovitch, Nathan Zach)
  CBS(Israel) 64911(s)(LP)
Seven Poets Reading [He]   RCA(Israel) ISR-0008(LP)
Song of the Ghettos    Hed Arzi PRT 14586(LP)
"Song of Songs" (Naomi Zuri and the "Kol Yisrael" (or Jerusalem
  Broadcasting)  Symphony Orchestra, Shabtai Petrushka)
  Hed Arzi Records D-102(LP)(from 78 rpm, early 1950's?)
Chajes? (Samuel Adler)   Unicorn UNLP 1026(LP)
Coopersmith, Harry:
 Shavuot     LP-JEC (LP)
 Sukkot/ Simhat Torah    LP-JEC (LP)

Cantorial
Abikzer, David: Sephardic High Holiday Selections CBS 53834(LP)
Botton, Richard: Seder for the Seventies, A
  Musique Int'l MS 7314(LP)(1972)
Koussevitsky, Moshe: Festivals, Vol.3  Collectors Guild CG 203(LP)
Kusevitsky: The Wedding Service
  (Miron: Contemporary Israeli Sephardic Idiom)
  Musique Int'l MS 7311(LP)

Choral
Beth Abraham Synagogue Youth Chorale (Dayton, OH): Three Eras
  in Jewish Music (Samuel Bugatch; Charles Davidson; Shalom Kalib)
  Amim ARC 5735(LP)
Beth El Jr. Choral Society (Akron, OH): A Singing of Angels
  CRC 2087(LP)
Canti del Tempio Israelitico Di Firenze (Fernando Belgrado)
  Giuntina (LP)(1981)
KAM Temple Concert Choir (Chicago, IL): Hear Our Voice
  (Max Janowski) 827K-3320(m)(LP)
Metropolitan Synagogue (10 Park Ave.  NY,NY): Traditional Service
  for Friday Eve, A (Abraham Ellstein)
  Metropolitan Synagogue MS 101(LP)
Synagogalchor Berlin: Prayers and Songs from the Synagogue
  (Kommt lasst uns dem ewigen Jubeln; Lehu Neranena)
  (Harry Foss, cond.) FSM Aulo FSM 53539(LP)
Temple B'nai Or (Overlook Road  Morristown, NJ 07960):
  Kol Han'shama: A Sabbath Eve Service For Our Time in the
  Chasidic Style (Gershon Kingsley, arr.)  (LP)(HUC/JIR)
?Temple Sharey Tefilo (East Orange, NJ): Shabbat '68 (Sabbath
  Eve) (Gershon Kingsley) (=Shabbat for Today w/ Cantor
  Aronson?)     (LP)(HUC/JIR)
Zamir Chorale of Boston (Boston, MA): Live
  Vogt Quality Recordings CSRV 2423(LP/c)(1972-73)

Thanks for asking.  I know that most of them are pretty unusual. But
that's why I'm still looking for them and don't own them already.

Where's here?

Who's the person behind the curtain (at least the "S.").

Bob