Re: anti-Semitic music...

<<

I asked for more information because I've been on the look-out for

anti-Semitic music developing a program on it.>>

There is a lot of anit Semitic, anti Black ,etc material being put out by
various Aryan rock groups. I do beleive that giving them publicity only
encourages them; since the only time they get publicity is when Jewish groups
try to "expose" them. I think most of these recordings only thrive bedcause of
the exposure. Without it, they would fade....like the Lambada.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions...and a lot of bad music".
Simon

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->