Re: Kol Nidre

Robert Weiner: Many thanks for clearing that up for me! My experience
being of the cello piece by Bruch, I implied that it is by a gentile,
but of course had I thought about it more I'd have realised that the
underlying melodies are Jewish.
Doesn't make me like it more (just a personal thing!), but I won't make
the same implication again.

Peter.
--
Peter Hollo  raven (at) fourplay(dot)com(dot)au
http://www.fourplay.com.au/me.html

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->