Re: Spielberg's Betrayal-There's still hope

S.Spielberg is not in charge of including Jewish music. Interesting how he is
celebrated for the exquisite, Schindler's List, and then suddenly when
embarking on a project of his own interest, there is all this flurry of
emotion as to him betraying Jews. My family had only 6 surviving members of
the Shoah. Let us not forget the real target of anger and remember that being
judgmental is not part of who we should be...and usually, we treat our own the
worst.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->