Re: Jews performing Christian holiday music

I too believe this to be an inappropriate discussion for this forum. However,
I believe that this is a country that allows freedom of choice, and decisions
people make based on incidents and experiences in their own lives. Therefore,
you are suggesting that artists  going back to vaudeville who performed
holiday music, not necessarily as a process of christenization, are worthless
and are traitors. That is most hypocritical and it is the judgmental attitude
of my own people that often makes me question my own faith...

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->