Re: Yiddish software?

>Is there any such software? Are there any fonts specifically for Yiddish?
>Have the Hebrew word-processing programs and fonts worked out well for
>Yiddish? If anyone has any recommendations, I will pass them on to the
>other students in my Yiddish class.

Yes, the Yiddish Voice Store (which I operate) specializes in just such
software.  And the UYIP list (which I moderate) discusses such software, as
it exists, and as we envision it in the future.

Store: http://store.yv.org
UYIP http://www.yv.org/uyip/

You can also email me privately for advice and information about Yiddish
information processing.

Mark David
mhd (at) world(dot)std(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->