Re: Albert Bouhadanna and Jewish Music from North Africa

In a message dated 11/20/1998 12:43:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ddalle (at) scohs(dot)on(dot)ca writes:

<<
 Hello, I have a piece sung by Albert Bouhadanna, a Moroccan Jew,  on a
 compilation.  It is  a gorgeous song, and I was wondering if albums by
 Albert B. exist, and perhaps other music from Jewish communities in
 North Africa.

Albert Bouhadanna has 3 recordings, they are all imports, we have them all in
stock.
2 are Piyyutim and one is Shabbat songs. There is a possibility that he has a
High Holidays recording as well. I have asked my sources to see if that is so,
and if it is, I shall have it in stock by Wednesday-it's comimgfrom Europe.

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323)65-7085

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->