RE: Re[2]: Fiddler on the Roof in Yiddish

The Yiddish version is "Ven ikh ben a Rothschild" (If I were a
Rothschild). A quick check of the Jewish Music Web Site
(www.jewishmusic.com) shows that the Jan Peerce Cassette/CD (which
hopefully has the Yiddish lyrics transliterated) is available. There are
also a number of books which have the music to Fiddler for various
instruments. I couldn't find any book with both the words and music in
Yiddish.

I'm sure Simon has the recording/book available. Simon?

Dick Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->