Re: barmitzvah tune

>Please can anyone suggest songs or tunes specific to barmitzvah or rites of
>passage?
>I was asked this question by a father attending a klezmer workshop I gave
>recently. He is learning to play clarinet so that he can play something
>special for his son's barmitzvah.
>My experience playing for bar or batmitzvahs has generally been for
>cocktails, dancing etc and I can only think of a few barmitzvahs with
>ritual - special music sections. This is in contrast to chuppahs.
>any suggestions welcome
>thankyou
>
>Ernie Gruner

How abot 'V'ha-er Eineinu' - it speaks about how we need to be enlightened
by God's Torah and have our hearts cleave to God's Mitzvot.

There are many more Hasidic nigunim with texts that relate directly to the
issue of a Jewish person's love for the Torah and the Mitzvot.

- Moshe Denburg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->