Peter L's arrest: correction & web sites

I just noticed a spelling error in the message I forwarded earlier:

       <Also polite e-mails or telegrams to Slobadon
> Milosovic requesting release of the delegation would be helpful.  His
e-amil
> address is:  slobodan(dot)milosevic (at) gov(dot)yu, fax number is
011-38-111-636-(775)
> or (682) or (167).>

I think it might be looked on more kindly if the name were spelled
correctly:
It should be Slobodan Milosevic (as in the actual e-mail address above).

Also, I haven't tried these yet, but here are two web sites which should
have the latest news:

http://www.alb-net.com/html/kcc.html
[Kosova Crisis Center (KCC)]

http://www.kosova.com/
[the Kosova Information Center in Prishtina]

Thanks again,
Sandra

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->