RE: survey

My principle interest is Jewish art music, that is, music in the classical
tradition that incorporates Jewish content.  In particular, I am interested in
music by Jewish and Palestinian composers from the beginning of the century to
the establishment of Israel.  Also in particular, my interest is chamber music,
including combinations of strings and voice.

I have an interesting collection of Yiddish art songs from the 1920s and '30s
for voice, violin and piano.  I also have some pre-WW2 string quartets and
quintets written by composers in Palestine and elsewhere (Gneissin, Toch, Pavel
Haas).  Of course, Terezin music.  I play the violin, and am always interested
in finding music and people interested in this music.

Yoel Epstein
Moshav Magshimim, Israel.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->