Re: The "Klezmer" Top 10, Dec. 1997

>                        "Hatikvah Music's Top 10 Klezmer Sellers - 1997"

Why don't you add this as a comment to my klezlist page:
   http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/klezlist.html

Also, can you tell me any more about "Gojim"? I am entranced
by the album. I like it a lot. Haven't even had time to listen
to the other stuff, which is what I was originally going to be
more interested in.

Whose compilation is Klezmer Music 1910-1942. Since most of
my belongings are still in California from the move, I still
don't have any of my earlier klezmer albums, and my memory
is fading of which is which on some.

ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->