Sounds and Spirit

Sheldon mentioned that there are various musical techniques that are
learned for moving a congregation spiritually.
I play music for a lot of simchas and know the tricks I use for getting the
spirit going in the freilach sense. I am wondering how my use of tempo,
dynamics, key changes, etc. to enhance the simcha compare to  techniques a
cantor uses to engage the congregation and enhance their davening.

Anyone who went through this kind of training care to share some of the
techniques used and their desired effects. I'm not well versed in Kabalah,
but I have a hunch there is stuff about this in the Kabalistic teachings as
well.
Happy Sylvester and a Good Tweety Bird. Benny

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->