Re: Nittl

>"Hey, Cantors! Whatsa matta? Can't *cut* it?

Alex,

Sounds to me like you either are frustrated that you cannot be a
Cantor yourself, or you had a bad experience with a Cantor when
you were becoming Bar Mitzvah.  If neither of these is correct,
then what's your beef?  Can't a guy (or now a gal) make an honest
living without someone like you telling us we shouldn't even exist?

                                         Happy Hanukka (I guess),

                                         Cantor Neil Schwartz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->