Re: NPR

>Neither NPR nor Public Radio International were interested in
>helping me with my project of creating Jewish holiday specials
>for public radio.  PRI was more interested than NPR and did make
>a little effort in providing satellite costs for the project, but
>that was all.  As of this moment, I am unable to put concerts of
>the Los Angeles Jewish Symphony on public radio.
>
>Go figure!
>
>Larry Mayer
>KUSC Radio
>Los Angeles, CA

One of the reasons that I thought that people on this list would be in
support of NPR is the fact that they have broadcast the Western Wind
special programs about Hanukah and Pesach, that were done with Theodore
Bikel and (if memory serves me) Leonard Nimoy.

I am sorry that some of you take umbrage at NPR. As I mentioned in my
original posting I support the idea of a free exchange of ideas.

Eric Goldberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->