Re: NPR

>Eric,
>        Sorry, but this is spam.  Well-intentioned no doubt, and done
>without vile commercial motivation, to be sure, but spam nonetheless.
>This, as you realize, has nothing to do with Jewish music, but only with
>your implicit assumption that all Jews (should) agree with you in this
>matter, and thus this will be welcome on any Jewish list.

A reminder that the sole person authorized to tell people
what to post to jewish-music is the list-owner--me.

If you, personally, feel that there is a problem, send personal
e-mail, and cc:me if you want to be sure that I understand that
there is a problem. Do NOT post your version of how to run the
list to the list. You want to run a list, start your own.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
http://www.ivritype.com/