Off the subject/Jerusalem

Dear Dan Kazez,

I am in Jerusalem on a 6-month teaching/research Fulbright.  Two of my
friends were here in March and I found a lovely guest house for them - the
cost was $35.00 a night for a double room.  It's a Lutheran B&B, free use
of kitchen, close to the Old City.  Address is St. Marks Road, P.O. Box
14051, 91140 Jerusalem   Fax 972-2-6285107   Tel: 6282120

Since you are involved in the performance of Jewish music (what kind?), as
I am (I specialize in Sephardic music using Turkish/Arabic instruments) -
you might give me some leads on addresses for Festivals of Jewish music of
all kinds in Europe (as well as fax and e-mail addresses if you have any.
I'd appreciate it so much.

Yours sincerely,

Isabelle Ganz
Director, Alhambra (New York), Bet Alhambra (Amsterdam) and Alhambra
Jerusalem

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->