Off the subject/Jerusalem

I have just returned from my British concert tour.  ("Music on
Jewish Themes":  6 concerts in England, Scotland, and Wales.)

Pardon me for searching for some information...

A dear friend of mine (the host for a performance in
Bombay) has asked if I can locate an inexpensive hotel for
him in Jerusalem (approx. June 25-28).

CAN ANYBODY HELP?

He is a doctoral student and will be attending a conference
in Jerusalem.  Unfortunately, he has little money available.

An off-list response would be appreciated.

Dan

    Daniel Kazez, Associate Professor of Music
    Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio 45501-1431 USA
    kazez (at) wittenberg(dot)edu   tel: 937-327-7354   fax: 937-327-6340