Re: Krakowski debate/review etc.

> Another big use of bandwidth that I just don't care to read.
>
> get me off this list, please.  It may be rude Ari- but I find the
> way this list has been conducting itself ratehr rude lately

Naomi,

Rather than leaving the NewsGroup, why not just delete the incoming
messages which you don't want to save and ignore them?  When we were
being invaded by that religious cross-posting (L'Havdil), most of us
just gritted our teeth and rode it out, and it went away.  Now, the
issue being discussed may or may not be of interest to all of us,
but at least it is a legitimate use of this unique InterNet medium.
Besides, it's kinda fun to stand on the sidelines and watch the fur
fly, even if one doesn't know the people or issues involved.

Cantor Neil Schwartz
or
Katie Schwartz, B.S.I.

schwartz (at) enter(dot)net