Re: Krakowski debate/review etc.

Another big use of bandwidth that I just don't care to read.

get me off this list, please.  It may be rude Ari- but I find the way this
list has been conducting itself ratehr rude lately

Your right the people you review need a way to redress your reviewws- but
since I do not read your reviews or care much about what you think I
neither care the rebuttals.

genug is genug- at least by me.

naomi

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->